Reporting to a Team Manager of the Client Services Center, the Team Lead is responsible for optimizing the Client Service performance in partnership with their Team Manager within his/her team, to achieve the Qualitative and Quantitative Service Level goals which supports our business in North America, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and the Caribbean. He/She will proactively foster the achievement the CSC KPIs, as well as assist the Team Manager to coach, motivate, develop and train the team to ensure the successful execution of daily operations, ensuring the highest level of client experience is delivered. The Team Lead is responsible for further developing loyalty of the client and promoting the image, the brand and the products of Louis Vuitton. The Team Lead will be a role model to the team, representing the Brand values and demonstrating the Louis Vuitton attitudes toward Clients and team members.
- Establish a Client-centric mindset to ensure highest level of Client experience and proactively address escalated Client interactions
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (daily briefings, training)
- Create action plans to drive sales and maximize Client Advisor productivity
- Supervise the day to day activities of Client Advisors in charge of handling contacts from LV customers (phone calls, emails, chat & social media)
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient floor management, being a visible presence and support, exploring creative solutions that will benefit the Client and the brand, resolving complex client situations and ensuring the Louis Vuitton Promise standards are achieved
- Create an environment that supports open lines of communication with stores
Team Support and Development:
- Support Team Manager in ensuring the team delivers the Louis Vuitton Promise to every Client, through demonstrating and modeling the 4 Louis Vuitton Attitudes
- Support Team Manager by providing consistent coaching, helping to identify the teams development and training needs, and offering suggestions for individual action plans
- Assist Team Manager by making recommendations in identifying, recruiting and developing talents, securing succession plans in collaboration with the Team Manager
- Lead and motivate the team to drive business: create a positive and harmonious work environment, build a strong team spirit and foster cooperation within the team and between managers
- Execute necessary training and coaching to ensure commitment to KPI metric targets.
- Communicate, support, maintain and ensure adherence to department and company standards, policies and procedures; providing feedback on discrepancies and needed changes
- Monitor staff adherence to time and attendance, dress code and work environment guidelines
- Provide Management with recommendations on how to streamline and improve our processes, etc.
- Be the CSC point of reference to the corporate teams, providing them with feedback (product performance, quality, Client related information, local market, competitors, trends, missing opportunities...) leveraging the Advisors' knowledge
- Support the category, convey enthusiasm and passion via team animations, briefings
- Share information and mentor Client Advisors on the category
- Work to improve category operations, defining and implementing action plans
- Support the Team Manager in charge of the category
Master a deep knowledge of your area of expertise and be able to deal with the most demanding Client situations
BA/BS Degree preferred
- 3-4 years in similar role leading people
- Retail background preferred.
- Fluent in English. Spanish is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to work autonomously, rigorous, detail-oriented, able to handle high volume and multi-task workload.
Able to demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude; team player and able to build good professional working relationships with peers and management in a multilingual and multicultural environment.
- Customer focus
- Comfort around Higher Management
- Integrity and trust
- Priority setting
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Functional/technical skills
- Written communications
- Timely Decision quality and Problem Solving