MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Team Manager is responsible for optimizing the Client Service performance within his/her team, which means to achieve the Qualitative and Quantitative Service Level goals. Take the necessary actions to reach the KPI's of the CSC, motivate, coach and develop the team, ensure the appropriate management of the daily follow-up of the operations. Develop loyalty of the clients, promote the image, the brand and the products of Louis Vuitton.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Team Management and Development:
- Supervises a team of 10-12 Client Service Advisors in charge of handling contacts from LV customers (phone calls, emails, chat & social media).
- Ensures the motivation of the team and builds a strong team spirit within the team.
- Monitors advisors schedule adherence and communicates discrepancies to management.
- Executes necessary training, coaching to ensure commitment to KPI metric targets.
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in department to ensure highest level of Client experience and proactively address escalated Client interactions.
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (daily briefings, training).
- Create action plans to drive sales and maximize Client Advisor productivity.
- Act as key contributor to foster mutually successful relationships.
- Demonstrate managerial courage when engaging in complex client situations, exploring creative solutions that will benefit the client and the brand.
- Create an environment that supports open lines of communication
- Support, maintain and ensure adherence to department and company policies and procedures; providing feedback on discrepancies and needed changes
- Provide Management with recommendations on how to streamline and improve our processes, etc
Other duties and responsibilities may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- BA/BS Degree required
- 3-4 years in similar role managing work teams
- Retail background preferred.
- Fluent in English. Spanish is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to work autonomously, rigorous, detail-oriented, able to handle high volume & multi-task workload.
- Able to demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude; team player and able to build good professional working relationships with peers and management in a multilingual and multicultural environment.