As a Team Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand.
You will take ownership to lead and coach your team, build Client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is delivered.
You will be responsible to recruit and build highly motivated teams to drive business and maximize product performance, and support them with their own sales, foster cross-selling and Client repurchase. You will lead the team to build and develop own Client portfolio and maintain efficient sales floor management. You will coach and develop your team to the next level and secure succession plans.
You will represent the Brand values and demonstrate the Louis Vuitton attitudes toward Clients and team members.
- You come from a strong background in the fashion/luxury-goods or retail industry
- You have passion for the Brand
- You can demonstrate our 4 Louis Vuitton Attitudes: Curiosity, Empathy, Agility and Commercial Mindset
- You have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, and you are customer service and results oriented with strong selling and retail operational skills
- You are proactive with good team spirit and able to take initiatives
- You are fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- You have good computer literacy
- Expertise in Fine Jewelry & Watches, Ready-To-Wear a plus
We offer attractive remuneration and career prospect to the right candidate. Excellent training and career opportunities will be provided.
Interested parties please submit your full resume with salary expectation by clicking APPLY NOW. For enquiries or further information, please contact us via our WhatsApp Recruitment Hotline at 5508 6160.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.