If you are a leader with passion for luxury and retail, we have an exciting opportunity that will allow you to stretch your skills and develop your business and team as Team Manager for our Louis Vuitton flagship store located in Madrid.
As Team Manager you will take ownership to lead and coach the team, build Client Relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is delivered.
You will be responsible to recruit and build highly motivated teams, develop them to the next level and secure succession plans. Represent the Brand values and demonstrate the Louis Vuitton attitudes towards Clients and team members.
As a leader you will have proven experience of commercial success, motivating teams and outstanding standards to ensure luxurious service at all times.
Louis Vuitton is one the world's leading luxury brand for career progression and development. If you want to build your career into retail & luxury, have a passion for inspiring teams and would love to work for one of the world's most luxurious brands then this is the job for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Selling and Floor Management
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team, support them with their own sales foster cross-selling and Client repurchase.
- Build and develop own client portfolio.
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support and ensuring the LV standards are achieved.
- Support team with consistent coaching; identify their development and training needs, partner with Field Coach Trainer to tailor individual action plans.
- Identify, recruit and develop talent, secure succession plans in collaboration with Store Manager.
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: create a positive and harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers.
Client & Business Development
- Support the team in building long term Client relationship, leveraging the different clientele tools.
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of Client experience and proactively handle Client related situations.
Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, training).
Proactively provide the Country office with product recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local knowledge about the market and Client needs, leveraging expertise and knowledge within team.
- Put in place action plans to boost business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, clienteling, training and team animations
- Is knowledgeable enough on shop floor procedures and sales operations to help the sales team in daily floor activity
Passion for the Brand & role model the 4 Louis Vuitton attitudes: Curiosity, agility, commercial mind-set and empathy.
Management & Leadership; Responsibility & Ownership; Professional attitude.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience, of which at least two of them in retail and/or from high end hospitality/hotel management, with a demonstrative track record in sales, leadership and management skills.
- Strong knowledge and a genuine appreciation and interest in luxury products and Client.
- Proficiency in Spanish & English.
- Computer literacy.