Based in the iconic Saks Fifth Avenue, our Lifestyle floor is seeking a tenured Women's Ready To Wear Manager to lead our exceptional category driven by the forward-thinking Creative Director, Nicolas Ghesquiere. Nicolas' sharp aesthetic and innovative craftsmanship has placed Louis Vuittons WRTW at the forefront of the luxury industry.
As a role model for the team and wider business, you will need to demonstrate superb sales leadership skills in respect to building your personal client portfolio, driving client repurchase rates & cross selling thus ensuring that all business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management while also ensuring the Louis Vuitton Promise standards are maintained at all times.
As a leader within our business you will take ownership to lead and coach your team, ensuring that they have exceptional brand and product awareness while also ensuring that they deliver the highest level of client experience. You will be responsible to recruit and build highly motivated teams, develop them to the next level and secure succession plans.
Additionally you will be responsible for providing the Store Manager with data and industry expertise in relation to customer needs and therefore be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to maximize product performance by leveraging visual merchandising, clienteling training and team animations.
You will lead and maintain a strong, in-depth, and highly technical expertise of your product category which you will use to drive the category forward
- You will be the "go to" leader in store for any technical questions from clients, and for selling and clienteling techniques to do with your chosen category, providing expertise and comprehensive advice on your product category (whether style related or technical), supporting team members when they have Clients requiring more detailed information
- You will work closely with your product category experts to inspire clients and the team, and promote commercial strategies
Driving the Women's Ready to Wear Business In Store
- In store, you will have the ability to analyze and drive your product category forward, all the while being aware of your targets and KPI's each month
- Be a partner to the Store Manage and provide feedback to relevant partners (product performance, quality, Client related information, local market, competitors, trends, missing opportunities...)
- By putting in place action plans, you will pro-actively drive the business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, clienteling, training, and team animation
Product Training & New Launches
- You will use your product expertise to communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, trainings, 1:1 coaching).
- You will observe the team during the selling ceremony and partner with them to introduce your product category and spot high potential clients.
- By analyzing product performance, you will meet 1:1 with Client Advisors to coach and develop bespoke action plans and follow up
- You will develop and implement clienteling strategies for the Women's Ready to Wear category in partnership with the SM and ECA's. You will spend time spotting future high potential clients on the floor, developing event ideas focusing on your category, reviewing client lists and growing the client base for your specific metier.
- Lead by example in the management of your own portfolio of Clients and demonstrating best in class clienteling actions
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package*, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program, gym membership and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.
As a Louis Vuitton employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local & global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to raise funds for our charity partner UNICEF.
Louis Vuitton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
> please note that restrictions may apply to seasonal and part-time employees