As a Team Manager, you will be an ambassador of the brand by taking ownership to lead and coach your team, build client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure the highest level of client experience is delivered. You will be responsible to recruit and build highly motivated teams, develop them to the next level and secure succession plans. You will represent the brand values and demonstrate the Louis Vuitton attitudes toward clients and team members.
Team Management and Development
- Support the team with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, partner with the Field Coach Trainer to tailor individual action plans.
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans in collaboration with the Store Manager
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations
- Manage and motivate the team to drive business: create a positive and harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers
Client and Business Development
- Support the team in building long term Client relationship, leveraging the different clienteling tools
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of Client experience and proactively handle Client-related situations
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, training)
- Proactively provide the Country office with product recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local knowledge about the market and Client needs, leveraging expertise and knowledge within the team
- Put in place action plans to boost business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, clienteling, training and team animation
Selling and Floor Management
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team, support them with their own sales, foster cross-selling and Client repurchase
- Build and develop own Client portfolio
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support and ensuring the Louis Vuitton Promise standards are achieved
- Ensure policies, Brand standards and grooming guidelines are communicated and implemented
- Support Operations team in inventory management
- Support Store Manager in staff planning (workforce management)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in managing a team of no less than 8 members
- Fashion/ retail/ luxury background is preferred, but not mandatory
- Strong business acumen and learning agility
- Highly organized, strong background in operations and able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Good interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills in English including facilitation and presentation.