Position Overview :
Support Senior Business Controller on preparation and consolidation of financial statements / documents, do financial analysis, establish and consolidate budget and maximize the quality of financial reporting and analysis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
Budgeting: Support the establishment of budgets, preparing templates and inputting information into the system
Routine Reporting: Support in all the analyses and reporting to local, regional and central management (Daily/ weekly/ monthly sales, A&P expenses, monthly P&L).
Spending controlling: Help to track and monitor the major spending, e.g. media, counter and merchandising, capital expenditure vs monthly phased budget and actual. To be alert and voice out if large variance is noticed.
Month end closing: make sure all spending are properly booked/ accrued. Review accounting entries done by SSC accounting department and make adjustment if needed.
Ad hoc analysis: Support in ad hoc request from local/ regional management.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Computer Literacy (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Basic accounting knowledge (Debit/ credit) and analytical skills (e.g. % growth)
- 3 years of experience in audit/ accounting, financial analysis and/or business controlling OR accounting/ finance graduate with Internship experiences
- Work under tight deadline
- Good team player and willing to learn altitude
- Good to have Knowledge of AX