To provide an inspirational, luxurious shopping experience, maximizing every sales opportunity. Support peers and colleagues in efficient running of the boutique. Demonstrate excellent product knowledge and drive to achieve store targets.
- Welcome all clients/prospects entering the store for whatever reason (browsing, purchase, after-sales, complaints) granting an extraordinary service and never let the customer leave with a bad impression.
- Listen and understand clients' needs, providing customized advice and introducing them to the discovery of the Brand.
- Establish and develop relationship with existing clients and engage new customers to the brand.
- Manage the sales process as per delivery standards (from Welcome to Packaging) ensuring the right application of selling techniques to deliver an unique shopping experience.
- Contribute to the store and service KPIs achievement
- Register clients' data in the dedicated system for future contact, personalized CRM actions and client development purposes.
- Perform all CRM 1 to 1 activities as per Store Manager indications, including CRM AFSS (ex. follow up on watch maintenance).
- Apply all sales related procedures and guidelines (discounts, security, fiscal, legal, etc.).
- Ensure that all front area of the shop are clean and products are displayed as per VM guidelines.
- Perform all After Sales service front office activities directly related to final customers (taking in charge items to repair brought back by customers, performing a brief interview and entering data in SAP), acting as proactive point of reference (for estimate approval, lead-time update, return and invoicing of the repaired product. etc.) and assuring that the customer satisfaction is constantly pursued and restored
- Perform on-line training modules and participate to defined training sessions in order to develop their knowledge on different topics (collections, selling techniques, brand and inspiration stories, security, systems...)
The successful candidate will hold at least 3 to 4 years experience within the previous position in Bulgari,or coming from a similar position in another luxury/fashion brands.
- Operational Effectiveness
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Customer orientation
- Business awareness
- Knowledge of Bulgari products
- Selling skills
- Store procedures
- Marketing and CRM techniques and tools
- Knowledge of English
- Knowledge of a second language (where applicable)
- Knowledge of business applications relevant to the specific profile (Taxi/Beanstore, CRM)