The stock & price controller is responsible of controlling the gross margin of the company. He/she will prepare all consolidated information related to price, stock and OTB´s ensuring these parameters are aligned with the company strategy, analysing the profitability vs risk of the decisions proposed.
- Stock controlling: Control and monitor the inventory worldwide in order to achieve the company KPI´s. Support and coordinate the different financial departments worldwide for the inventory closing.
- Pricing controlling: Work together with Product department and Wholesale to ensure the worldwide price position strategy of the Company is consistent.
- OTB: Prepare and analyse purchases by Market and Season. Support and coordinate process owners of all departments (merchandising, logistics, supply chain...) for the process of OTB worldwide.
- Stock seasonal product reclassification.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering.
- Have previous experience of at least 5 years in a financial analysis area.
- Be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Have strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Have advanced Excel skills.