Candidates would be responsible for the break down, polishing, cleaning and reassembly of watch cases and bracelets using techniques and standards specified by the workshop manager.
Must be willing to work in a clean, efficient and organized manner.
- Polishing of new stock and refinishing of customer repairs.
- Ensures repair work meets brand quality standards
- Meets assigned productivity standards
- Engraving of casebacks - training on engraving provided
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Watch construction familiarity and manual dexterity
- Ability to work under timelines
- Ability to work collaboratively
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum 3-5 years watch polishing experience preferred
Laser engraving experience a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender (including gender identity and expression), pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.