TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860.
Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it's a mindset!
We currently propose an exciting opportunity to join our iconic brand as:
Trade and Retail Marketing Assistant (Full Time, Permanent)
Competitive salary, bonus, pension, life cover and private healthcare
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join a talented team of Marketing professionals. The role will require you to contribute to the development and implementation of the annual trade and retail marketing plan. You will support with the delivery of retailer in-store events and assist in managing the overall brand image, from new boutique openings to the roll out of visual merchandising and window displays in line with global TAG Heuer brand initiatives. You will effectively liaise directly with trade partners and manage day to day communications with internal support teams to ensure that product and supplies are ordered and delivered to retailers in a timely manner.
The position will require creative flair and the ability to build presentations surrounding marketing initiatives for the Marketing Director and Commercial team. You will be required to demonstrate strong admin skills to produce ad-hoc reports, raise purchase orders and update budget spreadsheets.
The position will also work closely with the National Training Manager to help to facilitate TAG Heuer training events across the UK.
- Graduate level qualification (preferably Trade Marketing or Retail)
- Experienced & confident in stakeholder management.
- Creative and able to produce innovative ideas.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal relationship building skills.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Able to work flexibly, adapt to change and work as part of a team.
- Able to accurately produce and analyse reports and documentation.
- Possession of and ability to use initiative.
- Demonstrate merchandising skills.
- Attention to detail across all platforms.
- Self-motivated, able to effectively prioritise and plan workload to strict deadlines.
- Commercial awareness.