1. To increase company sales by generating specific activities for retailers through leveraging global brand positioning and category penetration.
2. Develop and implement the Trade marketing strategy to contribute towards brand growth targets and cross-category business objectives.
3. Lead the translation and execution of the marketing strategy into creative, impactful and tailor-made retailer programs, respecting budget and commercial target.
4. Bring field intelligence to define brand specific animations including marketing aspects (merchandising, retail and digital).
5. Stay up-to-date with market, consumers & competitors in order to propose relevant and innovative solutions
6. Implement, monitor and improve processes to link all marketing with commercial activities.
7. Make efficient usage of corporate promotion materials and monitor monthly promotion budget
8. Develop understanding of shoppers in the region (and in particular PRC's) through co-working with operators on shopper insight generation, and also prepare insights of product feedback to the Central team
9. Provide sales forecasts for each animations and closely track of costs, sales results and operation profit for each of them + 360 Report to submit (incl. sales, photos, comments etc...) + set key learnings for next projects.
> University Degree or above (MBA Preferred)
> 3-5 years' experience in Marketing / Trade Marketing
> Relevant working experience in FMCG and or Luxury Goods
> Effective monitoring and utilization of budgets
> Strong capability of reporting and working within a matrix structure
> Execution of Marketing / Trade Marketing / Media activities in conjunction with sales teams as per plan, in adherence to Brand guidelines
> Good perfume and cosmetics product category knowledge, proven ability to respect and communicate brand DNA and image guidelines
> Strong ability to think out of the box and not afraid of taking initiatives
> Strong observation skills on the floor and always on the lookout for new trends.
> Be able to express ideas, opinions and thoughts succinctly and eloquently in both verbal and written communication.
> Be able to build strong relationships both internally and externally and show high levels of integrity and trustworthiness
> Strong attention to detail coupled with strong grasp of project management. Committed to getting the small things right first time.
> Commit to and take ownership of obligations and achievements of outcomes.
Regional Marketing Team
Head Office Marketing Team
Field Supervisors / Sales Coordinators