POSM & VAP Management
The role of the Trade Marketing Commercial manager is to lead the annual POSM (point of sale materials) & VAP (Value Added Packaging) planning process and turn brand platforms into effective POSM & VAP solutions.
- Orchestrate the POSM & VAP Planning process for all brands through leadership and coordination of all functions and stakeholders (Brands, Regions, National Accounts, Finance, Operations)
- Lead the cross-functional agenda, including timeline, deliverables and communication to stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery of POSM & VAP in market
- Partner with the Brand Teams on adapting their marketing programs into effective customer POSM & VAP solutions based on shopper insights and trade environment
- Manage Anaplan, the POSM & VAP Planning platform including user training and communication to stakeholders
- POSM & VAP Optimization: evaluate the effectiveness of key marketing programs and make recommendations on A&P spend, market allocations and inventory management
Trade Portal Management & Assets Management
The Trade Portal is a digital asset management (DAM) platform that allows MHUSA Digital & Marketing teams to share content (product images, selling tools, e-retail assets etc) to distributors and retailers.
The role of the Trade Marketing Commercial Manager is to optimize the distribution of content across channels from Maisons to distributors and retailers through the management of the trade portal:
- Manage the IT Team to ensure platform strategically evolves to meet commercial needs, integrated with Maison DAM, distributor B2B Platforms, and retailer data pools
- Partner with key contributors ie Brand Teams & E-retail teams to keep content updated
- Review content analytics and usage to optimize content creation, eliminate tools that are not being resourced and ultimately drive traffic to the trade portal
- Manage user community and publish periodical newsletters to distributors
- Lead development of a new global project to develop a PIM (Product Information Management System)
Stakeholder Relationship & Leadership
- Manage and coach a VIE who oversees the Trade Portal performance and POSM & VAP optimization
- Build the bridge between Brands, Regions and National Accounts to reach alignment on POSM & VAP Planning
- Act as a main liaison between Brands, Sales, Operations, and Finance to streamline the planning process
- Develop relationship with distributors to manage trade portal user community
Education: Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA is a plus
Languages: English, French is a plus
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of commercial, digital or marketing experience in consumer-packaged goods or luxury environment
- Experience working within the beverage alcohol & three-tier system is preferred
- Strong analytical skills with desire to work with information systems and digital platforms
- Excellent planning and organization skills
Project Management skills, cross-functional team player with a proactive mindset
Role based in New York City.
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.