In charge of the complete 360 execution of the events all over Americas and in particular of tailor-made temporary display and animations following Dior guidelines (approximately 140 animations a year representing approximately 600 points of sales)
- Liaise with Retail Manager to build a specific approach per event in line with the global Trade Marketing strategy and commercial needs.
- Prepare complete briefs to designers in order to maximize the initiatives and space opportunities. Ensure that material coming from France is integrated on the design and will arrive on time.
- Search to maximize customers' experience and sales efficiency by suggesting new concepts, processes or tools (traffic stopper, call to action, etc...)
- Prepare complete presentations for clients (with tools, mechanics, rendering, promoters grooming) for validation.
- Liaise with Dior HQ team to approve animation designs.
- Deploy animation plans respecting brand image, deadline and budget.
- Liaise with contractor for productions and approval of quotes.
- Manage the allocation and shipment of promoters uniforms.
- Follow up with Retail Managers to ensure proper execution. Make any necessary adjustments if needed.
- Ensure that best practices are shared by communicating to the team regularly on key events and successful initiatives.
- Follow up on local strategy implemented
- Monitor the events from implementation to results
- Follow up on strategic actions (ex: sampling campaign)
- Ensure profitability analysis
- Ensure qualitative pictures for each action
- In charge of monthly report for Trade Marketing
- Survey competitors' activity and report key innovations.
Participate in the design and organization of special regional events and meetings (Sales Meeting, Beauty Consultant Seminar etc.)
Manages local warehouse inventory
- 2-3 years previous experience in Merchandising/ Marketing, Events, ideally in Travel Retail
- Marketing Bachelor or Master's degree
- Proficiency in Photoshop or other equivalent design software a strong plus
- Capacity to analyze and react quickly
- Excellent attention to details
- Hard worker, rigorous and strong organization skills
- Strong product knowledge and sensibility to luxury and beauty universes
- Good communicator - both verbal and written
- Excellent use of office tools (word, excel, power point)
- Strong operational skills
- Ability to adapt to different ways of working and to appreciate the cultural diversity of the Region
Speaks fluently English and Spanish (French and Portuguese a strong plus).
Approximately 140 animations all over the Travel Retail Americas, in over 20 countries from North America (including Canada, USA and Hawaii), Central America and South America. Manages around 1M USD budget.