The intern will be welcomed among the regional Trade Marketing team handling the UAE market for Parfums Christian Dior. Parfums Christian Dior Orient is the regional structure that manages an area of 36 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India, with subsidiaries and agents' structures.
Our key role is to adapt and implement the global marketing strategy for PCD on a local level.
Our missions are :
- Build UAE trade plans that meet local needs and expectations.
- Prepare the new launches in our country (budget/forecasts/360 activation plan...)
- Monitor the implementation of new launches and trades plan
- Analyze sales performances and set up an adapted action plan to maximize our sales, rankings and market shares.
- Build a strong relationship with our retailers and with our whole field teams.
WHAT WOULD YOU LEARN?
This internship will enable you to deal with a wide variety of operational marketing and trade marketing topics :
- Work with the marketing product manager on the three axes to implement the brand strategy
- Work with the visual merchandiser to collaborate on Animations
- Analyze our sales performance by retailer, commercial lines
- Analyse our launches (quantitative analysis/qualitative feedbacks)
- Implement local trade animations and on-counter events
- Work with all the field teams and retail managers to ensure successful launches.
- Monitor competitors' activities (promotions, GWPs, new launches) and create monthly reports
- Help the product manager in the launch of each initiative (forecasts, follow up, POS guidelines application)
- Help the visual merchandiser to implement the animations (brief to the suppliers, follow-up, installation, visuals)
- Develop edition materials for animations : adaptation/creation of layouts, coordination with translation agencies, budget management (PO/invoice), coordination with suppliers and Logistic Department for shipments
- Student in business school or in university with a Marketing specialization
- A rigorous profile with strong competency in project management
- A curious, creative, dynamic, and proactive personality, who's autonomous and able to multitask while respecting deadlines
- Someone with a real luxury and cosmetic affinity
- Microsoft Office Suite: strong knowledge of Excel and basic formulas, good knowledge of PowerPoint
- Must be fluent in English and French. Arabic is a plus