Supports the brand activation manager to ensures the delivery of brand activation programs in the development & execution. This is a tactical role that manages much of the day to day of the Program Development & Execution manager including agency, purchasing and region follow-up that optimizes the commercialization of the brand activation program and tools.
Program & Activation Planning
- Work with the Program Development & execution manager to project manage the brand & portfolio program development to ensure timely execution
- Manage brand content on Brand Muscle and Trade Portal
- Work with Agency on coupon calendar and development and execution
- Develop commercial tools including: sell sheets, quarterly activation guidelines, POSM Tools, VAP Sell Sheets
- Attend weekly Trade Marketing Region Calls
- Organize content and materials for the trade marketing region brand marketing calls
- Work with the coordinators to oversee the Load POSM allocations for regions into Anaplan & epos
- Attend all BTL, purchasing and Brand Meetings; review all final brand reviews.
- Work with the BTL Agency to ensure that briefs are delivered and projects managed on time
- Aware and Provide Input on PR/PO Process for Brand on all projects and programs.
- Manage the department budget including $ VAP & POSM, development & ordering.
Education: Undergraduate Degree
Professional experience & know how:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization/project management capabilities
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law."