What responsibilities will you have?
Build the Trade Marketing Strategy for all brands and portfolio (Champagne, Spirits, Wines) across channels in collaboration with brand and sales teams : A&P investment, channel / account activation plans to drive brand aspiration, presence and advocacy in the accounts, achieving sales targets
- Support the Sales Teams to win and keep strategic accounts and create ad-hoc plans for the top accounts
- Ensure permanent information alignment between sales, marketing and operations
- Manage A&P spent per account and ROI achieved per account (sales, reach)
- Handle corporate communication to the trade via sales using the technology deployed to this effect - Co-create and implement with Brand Teams best-in-class and innovative activations
- Deliver promotions covering all channels (on trade/mass retail/travel retail...)
- Develop and manage merchandising solutions, brand visibility at POS, etc.
- Brief, recruit and monitor all BTL agencies
- Develop and manage a pool of qualitative and cost efficient suppliers in line with the internal control rules and guidelines
- Manage a Team of 3 junior resources.
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Min 5-7 years experience in trade marketing, operational marketing and field sales
- Market knowledge (wine & spirits industry)
- Passion for luxury and W&S brands
- Business acumen, budget management, creative thinking
- Experience in managing a small/junior Team
- Fluent in Spanish and English (both mandatory)