THE CONTEXT ________
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior.
YOUR IMPACT ___________
This position will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark, and reports to the Nordics Marketing Manager.
The Nordic Trade Marketing Manager will be in charge of defining and executing Trade marketing plans for all axes and Retailers in collaboration with the Category Managers and Commercial Directors.
YOUR MISSION ___________
As a Trade Marketing Manager these will be your main responsibilities:
- Prepare, implement and execute the Trade animation Plan in the Scandinavian Countries. Planning, presenting, follow-up, negotiating with Retailers.
- Coordinate the execution of all trade & Coop advertising with retailers, making sure they are executed as per the brief. Work closely with retail teams to follow the good execution in stores.
- According to the Animation Plan and Nordic Merchandising guidelines, order, implement and follow up all the soft Merchandising (POSM, testers, Visual, video...).
- Presence on the field to follow-up Dior merchandising in big podiums.
- In coordination with the Category Manager, prepare and follow up of trade budget.
- Ensure effective communication between Merchandising Department, Commercial Director, Retailers and Customer Services.
WHO YOU ARE _________
- Marketing or Business Graduate with at least 2-3 years' experience in a Marketing or Commercial role
- Significant experience in Selective Distribution market
- Customer- and consumer oriented
- Excellent organizational skills with a flair for detail
- Able to prioritize work in a fast-changing environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Team worker, energetic, creative and open-minded
- Excellent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
- Excellent in English, Danish will be a plus as well as other Scandinavian languages
WHAT CAN WE OFFER? ___________
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package, from compensation, benefits to perks
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?