TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it's a mindset!
To implement our brand strategy in Sales and Retail, we propose an exciting opportunity to join our iconic brand:
Trade Marketing Manager
12 months maternity cover
- To support the Marketing Director in the development and effective implementation of the brand strategy in the UK
- To contribute to the management, monitoring, control and execution of brand marketing plan in terms of trade/ retailer advertising, catalogues, promotions, events, POS and literature, in accordance with brand marketing guidelines.
- To manage on a daily basis the overarching visibility of the brand across the Trade, managing a Capex budget and project priorities and be a liaison point for the Project Managers.
- To support the Marketing Director and team with strategic events and project management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the annual brand plan, with particular reference to trade, retail and store planning.
- Develop the online representation of the brand across digital channels (website, CRM, social) with all retail partners.
- Initiate targeted retailer promotions online & offline to elevate brand partnerships and maximise available brand assets.
- Implement trade events with a commercial goal at the forefront and ensuring it reflects a premium image across all communications.
- Support the implementation of retailer print advertising & in store catalogues ensuring perfect representation of the brand at all times.
- Plan and execute the roll out of display, POS support materials, graphics, guidelines and close coordination with logistics, sales operations and the account management team.
- Support the Flagship Boutique & Franchise Boutiques with a marketing plan that encompasses POS materials, events & promotions aligned with the brand calendar.
- Share Marketing updates across sales, trade marketing and retail teams where appropriate.
- Produce accurate and logical reports reporting on ROI versus investment on all activities undertaken.
- Attend proposed site visits on Franchise Boutiques and larger shop in shop projects, supporting VM when required or at own discretion.
- Closely Manage all Trade & Retail marketing budgets and Capex Budget.
- Management of the Creative Manager with particular attention to retailer online activity and maintaining brand library of imagery and assets.
- Attend and contribute to weekly and monthly marketing / brand meetings.
- Understanding of a marketing/visual manager role
- Creative and able to produce innovative ideas
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal relationship building skills
- Able to work flexibly, to handle change and to work as part of a team
- Able to accurately produce and analyse reports and documentation
- Knowledge of and ability to use various computer systems
- Possession of and ability to use initiative
- Self motivated, able to effectively prioritise and plan workload to strict deadlines
- Commercial awareness
- Trade / Retail project management experience preferably within luxury goods industry
- Graduate level qualification