- to plan activities with clients in line with Marketing Plan and Brands Targets;
- to implement activities, negotiating the action plan with each retailer, realizing specific activities and getting feedbacks of activities;
- to plan the use of material by activity and by retail in line with budget and Marketing guidelines;
- to check budget by client, in order to be in line with commercial targets.
- to analyze sell-out by client, to be in line with brands targets and priorities, and to propose actions.
- to coordinate promoters agency (brief, feedbacks, sell-out results);
- to manage the local production of pos material (windows, outpost, showcards, mailings...) in line with budget and marketing guidelines.
- to collaborate closely to Key Accounts, Area Managers, Sales Force, Demand Planning Officer, assuring excellence in execution.
- to measure progress on sell-out by client;
- to measure Promoters sell-out.
- University degree in business with Marketing and Sales focus.
- Functional: > 2 years Marketing / Sales
- Industry: ideally in Perfumes & Cosmetics
- Exposure: Beauty/Fashion
- Outlook: advanced
- Word: advanced
- Excel: advanced
- PowerPoint: advanced
- English: advanced