TRADE MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
Reporting to the Trade Marketing Manager the mission of the Trade Marketing Project Manager is to plan and execute qualitative and innovating animations in order to develop brand image and achieve targeted sales and market share.
- Execute the Trade plan defined by each customer at the points of sale, aligned with Dior´s guidelines and criteria of excellence, in order to develop brand image and to achieve targeted sales and market share
- Liaise and coordinate with all departments involved (Marketing, Merchandising, PMs, and Sales..) in order to ensure the quality, impact and results of animations
- Brief agencies and suppliers, develop & produce materials needed to support each animation (in-store announcements, coupons, retail magazines' visuals, etc.) in coordination with the Merchandising team, negotiating the best conditions and following up the process to guarantee in time delivery.
- Support the sell in and sell out teams in developing ad-hoc in store activities and events and making the best use of the allocated budget to maximize impact and sales.
- Develop local promotional PLV in collaboration with merchandising dept. and operational product managers
- Collaborate in preparing annual marketing budget, track and review expenses and performance at the end of each event (ROI), monitoring expenditures by activity in line with budget
- Regularly check the respect on the market of trade marketing guidelines, providing local teams with technical supports and training on guidelines in order to drive trade marketing projects execution in the points of sale
- Monitoring of monthly figures at shopping centers, tourism, traditional clients, national & international chains and drugstores and of P&L
- Support the Trade Marketing Manager in recruiting, training and coordinating the Armadas (temporary sell out teams) to maximize their impact generating brand sales
- Participation on seminars (presentation of the annual calendar, events, results, etc. ...)
- Track and review performance at the end of each event (ROI)
- Follow up all competitors' activities on the market
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Business
- More than 3-5 previous years' experience working as a trade marketing manager ideally within a related category.
- Strong commercial outlook and an ability to drive revenue growth through marketing.
- Highly motivated and passionate about trade marketing
- High level of English
- Proactive, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Results- oriented
- Willingness to travel