Support the trade marketing team with POSM & VAP planning, POSM & VAP master data analysis for Wave 3 Anaplan; in addition, support trade portal digital assets management and the organization of annual planning conferences to improve the commercialization and execution of Moet Hennessy marketing plans.
Support the POSM & VAP Management Process
- Act as a main liaison between Finance, Operations, Sales and Brands to reach alignment on POSM & VAP Planning
- Assist the Trade Marketing Manager in the management of Anaplan, the POSM & VAP Planning Platform:
> Manage the quality of data by acting as a liaison between the key stakeholders and all the integrated systems
> Conduct ad-hoc reporting to track POSM & VAP usage vs budget
> Provide support to users and create training materials
Trade Portal Digital Assets Management
- Assist the Trade Marketing Manager in the management of the Trade Portal (Digital Assets Management Tool) for retailers and distributors:
> Work closely with Brand Teams & e-retail team to keep the content updated
> Review content analytics & usage to optimize content creation, eliminate tools that are not being resourced and ultimately drive traffic to the trade portal
> Support development of a new global project to create a PIM (Product Information Management System)
> Coordinate content to publish periodical newsletters to distributors
Education : Marketing or Business Degree preferred
Languages : English, working knowledge of French a plus
Professional experience & know how :
> 2-3 years marketing experience in consumer packaged goods or luxury environment.
> Experience working within the beverage alcohol & three-tier system is a plus
> Strong analytical and communications skills.
> Cross functional team player with a proactive mindset.
> Organized and efficient with time management.
> Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills required
Based in NYC
Start: June 1st, 2019 for 18 months
Before applying, please make sure you are eligible for the VIE Program and the J1 Trainee visa (18 months).
The VIE program is specific for candidates eligible to VIE contracts (see below)
Mandatory VIE criteria :
- Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply to be an international intern.
- You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
- Being graduated from a Bachelor/Master degree, and hold the diploma.
More details : https://www.civiweb.com/EN/le-volontariat-international/VIE_CONDITIONS.aspx