The extremely buttoned-down candidate will be the in-between person for their team and project stakeholders, fielding and assigning requests, managing deadlines, delivering final products and deliverables always on time and budget.
- Acts as main point of contact for all content requests
- Owns our content request ‘make list'
- Creates timings for all content requests
- Helps to distribute assignments to relevant team members and other departments, depending on resource availability and priorities
- Meets with other team members to learn more about new project details and give progress updates on existing projects, communicating any issues
- Monitors projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly
- Flags potential issues with line manager on a timely manner
- Maintains job files
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Highly organized and resolutive person
- Very fluent in English
- Timings done in a timely manner
- Deadlines always met
- Workflow and resource managed efficiently
- Good working relationship across departments
- Position interactions (line manager, people management, internal external clients).
- It is mandatory to sign an agreement with the university/ school (6 months+ 6 months)
- Schedule: Mon - Thu 9:00-18:30; Fri 9:00-15:00
- 621€/month + meals