Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are currently recruiting for Retail Trainee Manager positions in London.
The Dior Trainee Manager is a developmental role with the future prospects of a managerial position within our international retail sector. Working within the luxury sector, this program aims to recruit and develop people who demonstrate or have the potential to become one of Christian Dior's future managers within a one-year horizon.
As future leaders within Christian Dior, high potentials are supported by special initiatives to spur their development and enable them to rapidly demonstrate their full potential.
This client facing role, based on the shop floor, will permits to demonstrate your skills in the Luxury Retail Sector via customer service, product knowledge, CRM and stock management.
Following on you will have specific managerial responsibilities and retail projects related to your environment which will prove your ability to learn and adapt in increasingly complex environments.
- Graduate within a relevant field to include; Marketing, Finance or Business Management
- Management background
- An understanding and appreciation of the luxury market
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A passion for Christian Dior and our collections
- Strong knowledge of fashion and trends
- Fluency in a second language (preferred)