Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
The Trainee Manager role is a developmental role with the future prospects of a managerial position within our international retail sector. Working within the luxury sector, this program aims to recruit and develop people who demonstrate or have the potential to become one of Christian Dior's future managers within a two-year horizon.
Initially your role is to demonstrate your skills in the Luxury Retail Sector via people management, customer service, product knowledge, CRM and stock management. Following on, you will have specific projects related to your environment which will prove your ability to learn and adapt in increasingly complex environments.
The position is based in our London Boutiques and Department Stores, Harrods and Selfridges, in London
- Graduate within a relevant field to include; Marketing, Finance or Business Management
- Previous experience of managing a team and driving sales performance
- Commercial mindset, strategic thinking and influencing skills
- Proactive and able to take initiative to promote change and make an impact
- In depth understanding and appreciation of the luxury market
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and opportunities
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A passion for Christian Dior and our collections
- Strong knowledge of fashion and trends
- Fluency in a second language (preferred)