LVMH has an exciting opportunity for a Training and Events Executive to join the enthusiastic Learning & Development Team, APAC based in Singapore. The position will focus on managing the logistics of an array of learning and development activities held at our Talent Centre including programs, events and workshops. This role will work closely with the L&D Team and brand stakeholders to ensure programs and events are managed smoothly and to the requirements of the business.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and overall maintenance of our Talent Centre
- Manage bookings and assist with meeting requirements liaising with different stakeholders across the Group
- Create communication content pertaining to the Centre including training agendas, invites and evaluation reports
- Manage administration including payments, claims, re-charges, hotel bookings and organizing logistics with key suppliers
We are looking for a candidate who is organised and can work in a fast-paced environment. This person will be professional, self-motivated, have an appreciation and understanding of excellent customer experience. They will be comfortable to "roll up their sleeves" to operationalize our events and programs with energy and enthusiasm.
- Experience in events and meeting management
- Strong organizational skills coupled with precise attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office