Christian Dior said he didn't only want to make women more beautiful but also happier.
In 1947 Christian Dior revolutionized the modern appearance of women through the composition of Miss Dior and the new look silhouette. In the years to come, he became the most renown fashion designer on earth, opening a new chapter in the history of the luxury world with the magic of his creations.
Become part of our success story as
Training Coordinator Intern (m/f/d) 100%
based in Zurich, Switzerland
Your passion - your job:
You will actively support the training team in the following tasks:
- Coordinate Dior Beauty Advisor training follow-ups, documentations & updates
- Ensure and coordinate local training material needs as well as printing of training tools
- Coordinate the registration and confirmation of participants to all Dior training sessions
- Be responsible for the entire equipment management necessary for training sessions (sending, receiving, verification and stockpiling)
- Assist the Training Managers during training sessions & Tourneé Commercial
- Manage training support materials (training booklets, letters, etc.)
- Support the Training Team on the development of digital training tool
Your qualification - your profile:
- Economical university degree & first profound experiences in Training / HR
- Fluent French & German language skills
- Excellent MS Office skills especially on Excel and PowerPoint
- Sense for organization and detail orientation
- Excellent communication skills and a high digital acumen with a good knowledge of social networks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player who can also work independently
- Strong interest in perfumes and luxury products
Just give it a try and join our team!
We are looking forward to receiving your full application with cover letter, CV and references.
HR contact: Elena Seitz