Christian Dior said he didn't only want to make women more beautiful but also happier.
In 1947 Christian Dior revolutionized the modern appearance of women through the composition of Miss Dior and the new look silhouette. In the years to come, he became the most renown fashion designer on earth, opening a new chapter in the history of the luxury world with the magic of his creations.
Become part of our success story from 1st November 2019 as
Training Manager Dior (m/f/d) 100%
based in Vienna, Austria
Your passion - your job:
In this position you will take over the responsibility of the development of expertise and product knowledge of all multi-brand (MB) Beauty Advisors (BA) in Austria and the German speaking area of Switzerland. You will also participate to the strategic development of Austrian Dior BA in collaboration with the Swiss-German Trainer. Furthermore, your role will involve the following duties:
- Execute all MB trainings in Austria and Swiss-German area. This includes standard programs as well as specific training programs (in class, in store and event trainings)
- Implement training plans in line with the Marketing and Sales strategy
- Propose, create and roll out training content during Commercial Tournée for sales force in line with the overall strategy
- Develop specific training content for Retailers
- Update all training modules with products novelties and adapt training content according to specific needs and audience
- Translate training content when it is not available in German
- Optimize cost and follow up with Austrian training budget
- Manage and follow the several administrative and organizational tasks linked to all training projects
- Create content for diverse training communication tools in collaboration with the training team
Your qualification - your profile:
- Proven track of experience in training / education, ideally for a luxury brand
- German native speaker with excellent English language skills
- Strong aptitude to transmit concepts through storytelling and emotional speaking
- Comfort in giving speeches and delivering presentations in front of diverse audiences from 1 to 500 people
- Strong MS Office skills with a high competency in PowerPoint
- Hands-on mind-set and passion for the luxury world
- Creativity and an eye for details
- Proactive team player who can also work independently
- Willingness and ability to travel around 40 %
Just give it a try and join our team!
We are looking forward to receiving your full application with cover letter, CV and references.
HR contact: Elena Seitz