- Collaborate with Country Manager and be a strategic partner with boutique leaders and retail team to formulate and execute effective training programs for Thailand.
- Build & monitor a training action plan according to the training needs of the market.
- Deliver corporate retail training & development activities/program and evaluate the training effectiveness to make sure the objectives are met.
- Spend a minimum of 60% of time in the boutique coaching the team (performance, selling & service, brand knowledge).
- Make sure the teams are perfectly trained and embody service excellence & selling expertise on the floor with every customer.
- Influence boutique leaders to make service excellence the top priority.
- Host seasonal collection trainings in partnership with merchandising team & make sure 100% retail team is trained on inspirations and collection strategy every season.
- Organize and conduct company induction - Esprit Dior for both office and retail staff.
- Monitor and follow up with boutique managers on new joiners' performance and provide further coaching as appropriate.
- Ensure all staff are well-adapted to the company and store environment.
- Work in partnership with Regional Team regarding the training strategy, the creation or the edition of training programs and materials.
- Guarantee all training programs, rules and procedures are complied with the strategies and values of Dior.
- Be sensitive to new trend and feedback new initiatives and market update of competitors.
A) Education & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration /Management or related discipline.
B) Work experience
- Minimum 5 years' of training delivery experience including management training,
selling techniques training or customer service training.
- Good understanding of luxury fashion brands or retail industry will be an advantage.
- Presentation and interpersonal skills: able to influence team and to interact with
different types of people.
- Training and coaching skills.
- Language skills: good command of both Thai & English in both spoken and written
- Proficient in computer knowledge and MS Office especially PowerPoint.
- Team spirit
- Business driven
- Target oriented
- Occasional travel is required