TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future. Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, out-of-the-box thinking and teamwork, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a highly motivated:
Training & merchandising Intern
Working in close collaboration with the Area Marketing Manager supporting the retail platform 360° activation key pillars (trade material & goods, retail animation & assets, training management), your role will be to follow-up closely with distributors/retailers on their day to day retail concerns. You will also ensure the platform's consistency with global guidelines, Brand priorities, products launch and medias campaigns, and provide visibility on a quarterly basis with monitoring and reporting.
- Trade material & goods:
- Ensure batches ordering and proper implementation on time in full
- Liaise with the commercial coordinators on the admin. & logistic parts
- Monitor the stock level and organize the replenishment according to business needs
- Retail animation & assets:
- Support on-going requests and provide recommendations on local implementation
- Coordinate the assets development with media agencies from brief till delivery
- Ensure local consistency with global guidelines and agenda, incl. quarterly reporting
- Budget management:
- Align all trade initiatives & costs on a marketing budget management perspective
- Follow-up closely with the commercial coordinators on the contribution process
- Training management:
- Facilitate the coordination between markets needs and the Training Team
- Ensure proper completion of the different training requirements according to plans
- Review and improve gradually the training processes in place
- Animate training session
- Create and animate a network of TAG Heuer ambassadors
You have a master's degree in Marketing or Business, with a luxury interest & focus. Ideally, you have a good understanding of the retail environment.
You speak fluently English with a good level of French and you have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. You have demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with a variety of levels across the organization.
You are able to prioritize, plan, and organize work and deliverables. Most importantly, you are a motivated team player, energetic and result oriented and you are able to work in an international environment and create bonds within different cultural environment.