PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Work in collaboration with the Training Operations Manager to facilitate the daily function of Training Operations including the planning & implementation of training programs, events & annual Dior Ambassador UK Conference; 360* management of specific training, education & operational projects; responsibility for delivering central department processes & logistics, all whilst advancing the efficiency & innovation of Training Operations at Parfums Christian Dior.
Training Events Management:
- Manage & deliver specific project tasks (i.e. text communication plans, travel procedures, digital dashboards with external suppliers) whilst overall supporting the Operations Manager with the creative planning, logistics & subsequent implementation of Workshops (x3 per year) & UK Conference
- Accurately prepare, manage & advance the master scheduling process of Dior Ambassadors for training events & courses
- Support the Operations Manager with the creation of event briefs, Request for Proposals & negotiation with external suppliers & liaise within internal stakeholders (merchandising & marketing)
- Actively research, broach & manage new relationships with caterers, event spaces & hotels to ensure fresh & innovative concepts for training (locations, F&B ideas, training material & modes of communication)
- Prepare post- training summaries on PowerPoint & continuously update the Dior Ambassador database to ensure accurate training records at all times.
- Manage the 360* coordination & analysis of this course (200+ consultants per year): manage the master scheduling procedure; work with the Retail Team to facilitate travel requirements & communication (text, online, post); liaise with the Retail Analyst to generate monthly sales performance reports
- Manage onsite catering logistics & relationships with external suppliers (hotel partner, surprise & delight experience & dinner).
Training Operations Administration:
- Manage the monthly reconciliation of the department trackers to account for new starters/leavers & enter training records for specific courses
- Work with Regional Training Managers to ensure they actively enter their training records to allow for correct analysis & reporting by Training Operations
- Reporting: Pre and post training sales reports. Cost, attendance and analysis after each training course.
- Create artwork briefs on PowerPoint for training collateral & manage production with relevant suppliers to produce material with accurate content that is aligned with brand guidelines & delivered on budget & within given timeframes
- Coordinate use of training facilities with LVMH Brands.
Retail Team & Dior Ambassador Communications:
- Manage & deliver the Training Operations' communication (text, digital, email, post) to the Retail Team & Dior Ambassadors.
- Raise Purchase Orders (POs) within the correct month; facilitate the timely release & receipt of POs within Finance's deadlines.
- Daily support of uniform function, liaison with Customer Services & facilitate the ongoing communication with Retail Team on current uniform status & procedures
- Provide accurate analysis when required for forecasting purposes
- Action ah-hoc tasks & new processes when required to launch new season uniform.
- Welcome to Dior Pack - Work with HR & Retail to deliver this new project to enhance the on boarding of Dior Ambassadors
- Propose & lead process-driven projects to improve efficiency and ways of working within the training department
- Actively get involved in & support new projects when they arise & develop as instructed by the Training Operations Manager.
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANISATION
Reports To: Training Operations Manager
Direct Reports: None
Internal: Training & Retail Teams, Beauty Consultants, HR, Marketing, and Merchandising.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint). Competent & confident in the daily use of excel; the knowledge of basic formulas & functions (VLOOKUP's, data sorting, auto filters etc.) is important
- Knowledge of InDesign & Publisher would be advantageous.
- Superior organisational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Innovative & Adaptable
- Ability to multi task
- Enthusiastic & Diligent
The successful candidate will be a task-oriented team player with a very proactive, logical & practical approach to their work. They will have the ability to forward think & project plan correctly. Efficient & diligent, this person will place a high priority on accuracy, & adherence to budgets & timeframes.
Personable & confident, the candidate will also be able to apply a creative flair when required.