You will collaborate with different departments (marketing, products, digital, etc.) on all the topics related to the brand, from History to the Connected Watch.
In this context, your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop content and tools for online and offline training, including online platform animations
- Achieve content troubleshooting of the platform
- Manage relevant quarterly and yearly reportings (online analytics)
- Organize classroom events in Switzerland
- Be the main point of contact for subsidiaries, agencies and HQ stakeholders
- Manage the related budget
Holding a Bachelor or Master degree in Education/Training, Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field, you have ideally a first successful experience in developing, storyboards and producing training materials, especially for online platforms. Your natural enthusiasm for technology help you to bring new and innovative ideas on training tools.
Fluent in English and French, you have high proficiency skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Photoshop). This is a must! Proficiency in specialized digital training tools is a plus.
You are known for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Your collaborative spirit and self-starter attitude help you to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are details and results-oriented, thanks to strong organizational skills. You adapt easily to changes and you will bring up new ideas and solutions. You are a quick learner and to respect projects deadlines.
Last but not least, you are passionate about new trends in lifestyle, arts, new technologies and sports and if our slogan has a real meaning for you then we can't wait to receive your application!