Reporting to the Managing Director of Asia Pacific, you will be responsible to drive and support our travel retail / wholesale related activities of Fred Asia Pacific and explore new market opportunity across the region.
Your main missions are as follows:
- Manage and develop sales growth and profitability of existing travel retail accounts.
- Consolidate and rationalize wholesales and travel retail networks in order to increase productivity, develop and maintain close partnerships with key customer and grow the business across APAC.
- Prepare and manage budget and target to customer, for both sell-in and sell-out, provide feedback to different market if needed.
- Set and monitor sales strategy and policy, to ensure coherence within the region and with direct manage boutiques.
- Evaluate stock-on-hand and sell out and propose to business partners on their buy-in.
- Work closely with different parties on stock allocation to ensure smooth supply and sales of products.
- Promote and ensure constant brand image at wholesale / travel retail level, including choices of partners, assortment, locations, display, customer services etc.
- Arrange and deliver training to sales staff of wholesale partners.
- Liaise with local team for repair services and wholesale channels.
- Optimize interactions between APAC area and promote the exchange of best practices.
- Build relationships with store management and adhere to all store policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular market visit and provide report for management review.
- Prepare for regular report for management review and presentation.
- Prepare and manage new openings and other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 10 years relevant experience in luxury retail travel retail or franchising. Experience in watch and jewellery industry will be an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Both Cantonese and Mandarin), Korean will be a plus.
- Computer literacy, proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and SAP.
- Customer-oriented and sales-oriented.
- Detail-minded, sound analytical and numerical skills, attentive to detail.
- Good business mindset and passionate in jewellery.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Good leadership skills, planning and organization skills. Mature, stable and presentable.
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.