- Assist the TR Management in all activities related to new openings: coordinate, deploy & follow up of all sell-in activities related to new doors roll out.
- Collect and follow monthly sell in sales, monitoring the target achievements.
- Define assortment, line up in each door; monitor stock levels within clients.
- Liase with Buyers to define yearly range, listing of novelties, max sku count, marketing returns (category management)
- Develop and implement the operational marketing plan for each client, in line with brand strategy and in collaboration with TR management, and contributing to definition of growth and profitability strategy.
- Manage budget follow up and forecast, monitoring expenditures by activity in line with budget, ensuring trackers are correctly maintained, forecasting adequate stock coverage for all products.
- 2-3 years of work experience, preferably within Travel retail, or luxury beauty business, luxury accessories, wines & spirits.
- International mind set, confident communicator at all levels
- Presentation skills, commercial acumen & customer focus.
- Tenacious and results driven, with sound business judgment.
- Highly energized and motivated, high level of commitment.
- Ability to prioritize, work effectively under pressure to seasonal and customer deadlines.
- Ability to work within a fast growing environment and matrix organizations, innovation attitude, commitment to teamwork, learning and development.
- Excellent in Italian and English, third language in preferred;
- Very good computing & analysis skills
- Ready to travel across Europe min 20% of working time