Provide Kendo brands with a comprehensive end to end Visual Merchandising service to maximise sales success. The successful candidate needs to be able commercially strategic and who can act with pace to respond to market conditions. You will be responsibile for decoding brand's image, value and sense of purpose. Understanding and integrating market specificities alongside understanding the customer path to purchase for all brands however, day-to-day responsibilities specifically on KVDB & Marc Jacobs Beauty. Your key stakeholders in the UK are Marketing Director, Marketing Managers, National Account Managers and finance. Global key stakeholders are VM Managers and Brand. You will oversea all Kendo brands and will have a VM Manager as a direct report to support you on specific brands.
- Delivers 360 customer centric retail concepts and drive retail excellence - considering all customer touch points within the path to purchase to build customer centric retail concepts
- Adapt retail concepts according to the distribution channel and/or customer profile
- Follow technical and legal compliance for production
- Acts as a business driver to guarantee the ROI of POS is in line with business objectives . Monitoring POS performance and drive it according to local strategy
- Manage, control and add efficiency and consistency to all aspects of procurement, costing, purchasing and distributing all visual merchandising collateral (props, graphics etc)
- Manage all suppliers to ensure fit for purpose, consistency and best costs and service are always achieved.
- Manage and control all administration and annual budgets in relation to visual merchandising collateral to ensure maximisation of opportunity to drive and maximise footfall into the stores. Be a Kendo ‘brand ambassador' internally and externally.
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing Managers and National Account Manaers to plan and coordinate the visual merchandising calendar for retail and wholesale in line with brand marketing strategy to ensure there is consistency of brand presentation.
- Develop, implement and manage the installation instructions for all sales channels as required and communicate accordingly.
- Work with the field team to train and coach retail managers to implement set guidelines and maintain high visual merchandising standards at all times.
- Procure, order and ensure all POS materials are installed / sent to stores according to schedule.
- Manage, lead and inspire the VM Manager to achieve excellent standards of VM across all brands
- Work with the field team and Area Sales Manager to ensure an effective visit schedule is in place to ensure full support is offered to each market.
- Lead regional recommendations of merchandise layouts for new and refurbished stores to drive continual opportunities and improvement.
- Keep abreast of competitor activities and visual merchandising standards and advise UK & Global stakeholders accordingly.
- Can demonstrate creative flair
- Awareness of design and colour
- Graphic and Photographic IT packages
- Impeccable project management skills.
- Proven budget management and cost management skills
- Excellent sourcing, procurement and supplier management skills
- Experience of supporting and coordinating visual merchandising standards of retail outlets
- Luxury and global brand experience preferably in a retail environment
- Previous line management
- Understand and represent the brand attributes
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Demonstrates an ability to plan the work of the team to achieve the company goals
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Ensure all team/department reporting is completed on a timely basis
- Ensure detailed records are kept of regional activity
- Strongly self-managing, creates own measures of success
- Works effectively and efficiently