Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are currently seeking a proactive and self-motivated UK Training Manager to join the Training team working over the UK locations. The successful candidate will focus on delivering Dior Academy Trainings, UK Strategy Training, In-Store Training and the UK Training budget.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support and deliver physical & on-line trainings for the UK under the direction of the global strategy.
- Manage the in-store Training Tool (Diorknow) & Follow up tool, ensuring all training is recorded and that Store Management is fully proficient in this tool.
- To oversee the delivery, all allocated trainings within the Dior universe covering the following areas
- Esprit Dior Induction.
- Collection training
- DSignature training
- UK Strategy training
- Mystery Shopping training
- In-store training
- Lead a culture of in-store coaching.
- Highlight employees with strong ability or skillset as part of their development within the network.
- Support Store Managers & HR department in building individual coaching plans & performance gap analysis of their teams
- Coaching their teams on selling skills through coaching the coach.
- Via active listening and observation, coach individual team members at all levels according to their training needs.
- To support Retail Management with additional training requirements within their network to achieve the commercial targets and team development
- To provide feedback to Europe & Middle East Training Manager & the UK Retail Management on the training execution and employee engagement.
- Collaborate regularly with European training team to share best practices and initiate new training ideas, methods, tools to ensure the highest quality learning experiences throughout the European network.
- In collaboration with Merchandising team & CRM team, actively facilitate product training, including new launches, for store population.
- Develop skills of silhouette building combining product information with selling skills in order to optimize cross-selling.
- You will leverage on role play and on-the-floor coaching to enhance the benefits to the Client.
- To ensure that customers receive the highest standards of customer service via your training sessions and spot coaching, in line with Christian Dior expectations & Mystery Shopping results.
- To provide analytical records of all trainings executed by employee and department on a monthly and annual basis.
- Prepare and manage the annual training budget to include all travel, venues and materials required.
- Create training session materials in line with Dior guideline and instruction.
- You may be required to perform other duties within your capacities and which the Employer may reasonably require.
- 5 years Retail Management or Training experience.
- Proven track record of management, employee development, excellent luxury service and product knowledge.
- Attention to detail & demonstration of own initiative
- Excellent communicator & facilitator
- Immaculate grooming to Dior standards.
- Appreciation for the luxury goods market
- An active listener with an aptitude for training & coaching
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and motivate others
- Blended Learning skills / approach
- Digital tool savvy Kahoot, Zoom, Klaxoon...
- Fluent spoken knowledge of another language.