The resource will be included in the Digital & E-Commerce Department, specifically in the Customer Experience Team. He/she will support the activities related to the management of the User Experience in Loropiana.com and dedicated tools.
- Work on the optimization of users Digital Experience.
- Work on the benchmarking analysis of competitors and on the identification of best practices to be implemented.
- Manage the UAT phase for the various software implementations.
- A/B Testing activities aimed at website and App performance efficiency, SEO optimization of contents and CRO and UX continuous improvement.
- Creation and optimization of A/B Testing (and others) in order to identify possible improvements related to user engagement and conversion rate.
- Collaboration with IT Team for troubleshooting activities, bug reporting and ticket opening.
- Define, together with web designers, possible wireframes and prototypes.
- Value Requirements and set the objectives
- 4-5 years of previous experience in similar positions and/or equivalent roles.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- Good understanding of e-commerce, web design, web analytics and SEO/SEM and excellent analytical skills;
- IT abilities and good knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge of digital technologies, mobile web and apps.
- Personal attitude and interest for the digital and 2.0 world
- Problem solving, precision, attention to the details, team working attitude and flexibility.