It's an exciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a period of rapid growth. You will be a key member of the Omnichannel Team who will transform user tasks into intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use design for first-time visitors to loyal customers.
Roles and Responsibilities not limited to:
The UX Designer will define the best way build the customer journey on the web and in the web-store interactions
- Design the new features UX (wireframes/mockups) that will ensure the most effective and seamless experience for the users
- Design the UI aligned with LOEWE's standards
- Maintains the omnichannel customer experience map
- Adapt the personas to the eCommerce context
- Define and manage LOEWE user testing strategy
- The UX designer will adapt the design to regional user usages.
Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams and departments throughout the design process:
- Creating user flows and wireframes
- Building user-interface mockups and prototypes
- Testing the solutions
We are looking for an experienced UX designer who has:
- A minimum of 7 years' experience at an agency or corporation.
- Experience with Indesign and designing tools
- A strong track record in UX design
- Fluency in English is required
- Passion to bring user experience in the center of all new functionalities and omnichannel services
- Empathy and capacity to be in users' shoes
- HTML and integration knowledge will be a plus