As a Marketing executive, you main mission will be to assist the Area Sales Director in managing the Duty Free Store global account for TAG Heuer, coordinating and implementing marketing and sales activities.
- Responsible for the implementation of the visual merchandising strategy throughout the DFS network according to HQ guidelines and the profile of each POS
- Develop & implement promotional programs in various locations throughout the DFS network (from limited editions to pop up stores)
- Work closely with TAG Heuer HQ trade team to refresh the current existing network of boutiques and corners, as well as the production of new ones
- Assist the Area Sales Director in the development and implementation of product launch programs (communication tools, pop up stores, etc)
- Responsible for the follow up on the DFS incentive scheme throughout the year
- Conduct local trainings (core & Connected collections), and ensure a proper usage of the TAG Heuer online training platform by DFS SA worldwide
- Regular visit to the DFS POS primarily in Hong Kong and Macau
- Regular review of the assortment and performances of newly launched products
- Monitor DFS Marketing budget together with TAG Heuer finance team
- Assist the Area Sales Director in the monthly update of the YTG shipments forecasts (TXT)
- Communicate regularly with the TAG Heuer Hong Kong and China Marketing teams to be aware of the brand activations in both markets.
- Assist in any ad hoc project if needed.
Holding a Master degree, you have ideally a first successful experience in Marketing/Sales and have a good understanding of the luxury environment.
Fluent in spoken and written English (Basic knowledge of Mandarin would be a plus), you are known for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills. In addition, MS Office has no secret for you and you are particulary comfortable with Excel.
Your open-minded spirit and self-starter attitude help you to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are energetic, self-motivated and results-oriented thanks to very strong organizational skills. You adapt easily to changes in a short deadline contextt and you will bring up new ideas and solutions.
Last but not least, you are passionate about new trends in lifestyle, arts, new technologies and sports and if our slogan has a real meaning for you then we can't wait to receive your application!