Moët Hennessy is the Wines and Spirits division of LVMH. Our group of 25 wines and spirits Maisons is like no other in the world: Hennessy, Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Pérignon, Ruinart, Krug, Mercier, Belvedere, Glenmorangie, Ardbeg, Chandon, Newton, Cheval des Andes, Terrazas de los Andes, Cloudy Bay, Cape Mentelle, Numanthia, Ao Yun, Château Cheval Blanc, Château d'Yquem, Clos des Lambrays and Clos19. True to tradition, each of our brands builds on a specialty legacy while keeping an unwavering focus on the exquisite caliber of its products. They are all supported by a powerful global distribution network that has been strengthened over the years.
We are currently looking for a
V.I.E. Travel Retail Assistant (m/f/d) - based in Munich, starting in February 2021
Support the Key Account Manager to deliver business growth in line with the objectives and assist the Key Account Manager Duty Free & Travel Retail in ensuring efficient coordination and information flow with all relevant departments in the company.
Support of the Key Account Manager to ensure business results in the following markets: Germany, Nordics, Italy, France, Russia, UK, Benelux
- Keep the Key Account Manager informed about performance vs budget
- A&P (advertising and promotion) and FTT (funds to the trade) follow up in line with agreed & budgeted plans (including preparation of documentation)
- Process incoming orders for the full perimeter internally and manage proper documentation of the order status
- Manage and transfer volume planning on monthly basis into APO and organize related meetings with the Key Account Manager and calls with MHCS, JaS Hennessy and MD Denmark
- Monitor key industry and competitor activity on promotions, prices, sales etc.
- Prepare customer meetings together with the related commercial responsible; participate in the meetings if appropriate
- Support of the Key Account Manager in customer business reviews and annual negotiation planning
- POSM management
- Support in sales analysis and monthly reporting
- Steer the internal Moët Hennessy communication flow with related departments and functions
- Prepare the planning and phasing per SKU and customer to submit the data to the finance- and supply chain department in coordination with the commercial team
- Prepare a monthly reporting to TRE Marketing and finance team in coordination with the Key Account Manager
- Studies of Economics or comparable Bachelor/Master/Business Schools
- English fluent written & spoken; German and/or French are a plus
- Analytical and conceptual thinking, international mindset, technical Mastery (MS Office), first experiences in other internships or side jobs are a plus
- Strong drive for results, good planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, natural interest for the W&S industry, sensitive to luxury brands
- Good communication and strong analytical skills
- Very good IT skills (MS Office package, Cognos, SAP)
- Action and customer oriented as well as a team player