Sephora Asia has approximately 300 stores in 11 countries in the Asia Pacific region. It has also a very strong digital presence and is considered as best-in-class when it comes to omni-channel. The Asia Region is composed of 2 sub-regions: China with 225 stores and South-East Asia with 75 stores.
The number 1 mission of the VP, BD and Strategy is to identify new business development opportunities and new markets opening for Sephora Asia.
He/ She is a key partner to the President Asia in terms of Business Planning and Business Intelligence.
Owner of Business Planning Process
- Budget and Revision of Budget process coordination with Finance, Business Owners
- Strategic Plan process and actualization of the Strat Plan
Need to consolidate and validate with Asia president the numbers (Sales, COP, Capex, and Cash) and coordinate supporting material to submit and present to CEO/COO
Business Development: Lead in coordination with Asia President business development opportunities:
- Identification of White Space
- Assessment of New Markets
- Seek strategic partnership opportunities in the region
- Acquisitions evaluations
Identified New Markets Opening project management
- Act as Opening new market PMO until new country GM is on board
- Identified opportunities : North Asia
Candidate should have operational job experience of at last 15 years, preferably in Strategic Planning, Consulting, Brand Management
- Strong Finance background
- Mandarin speaking is a plus
- Can work as a single contributor and connect well with peers and industry leaders