Vice President, Global Finance
The VP of Global Finance will drive Fresh's vision and strategy for creating a robust and scalable worldwide finance platform to support continued growth of our brand. This individual will partner with our Global CFO to help evaluate organizational design to support the global finance department at Fresh. Together, they will drive insightful, hands-on and meaningful initiatives with key business stakeholders within our brand. The VP of Global Finance will be responsible for overseeing all core financial functions of the business, including Accounting, Sales & Finance Reporting, FP&A worldwide, HQ Controlling, and Supply Chain Controlling. Last but not least, this individual will oversee and advise on company-wide financial plans and policies, nurture the company's financial relationship with Global leadership to ensure that financial and strategic goals are accomplished.
We are looking for the right leader who has superior analytical capabilities grounded in strong quantitative judgment, is an effective communicator, works as a team player, and possesses the highest level of integrity.
Oversee International requirements:
- Manage and analyze budgets/forecasts/strategic plan with markets and HQ
- Manage Consolidation process for Fresh worldwide for monthly close and budget process.
- Manage review of Fresh foreign subsidiary packages
- Review monthly market P&L comments (contribution analysis) and organize monthly international P&L reviews attended by CFO & CEO
- Approve internal and external reports provided by the Consolidation reporting team
- Review Capital expenditures from local markets on a monthly basis and provide recommendation
- Participate in the analysis of new channel and new market opportunities globally
Oversee Inventory and Supply Chain financial operations:
- Work closely with the Operations Department heads on P&L, CAPEX and Headcount schedules for Budget
- Manage and coordinate the review of the Operations Departmental P&Ls, financial logistics flows and freight analysis, inventory forecast accuracy and IAS38, vendor rebates and DOI.
Cost Accounting and Inventory Management price variance and inventory adjustment analysis; inventory obsolescence, BOM cost changes
- Lead and control item master in HQ/AX
- Ensure global pricing are updated and maintained in line with Business Intelligence strategy
Oversee Risk & Insurance, Tax strategy & compliance, FX hedging and Treasury functions
- Review global transfer pricing strategy and policy development, transfer price calculation, working with local controller population, as well as LVMH Inc on coordination of required documentation
- Oversee the Syrus Tax reporting process including review Subsidiaries submission and validating control report as required by LVMH managed by Consolidation Reporting Team
- Work with International Controllers and LVMH Inc on international tax requests/requirements
Oversee all 3 regions financial requirements:
- Coordinate and prepare monthly department P&L reviews attended by CFO, CEO, and GM
- Partner with Markets leaders and Controllers to identify opportunities for business growth.
- Address specific needs for key projects by tracking major project costs and providing project owners with adequate tools and information
- Review and further develop queries and analytical tools for Finance department (training / communication)
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis as required
- 12 to 15 years' experience in Financial Planning & Analysis senior positions, Controlling, and Reporting
- Strong technical financial skills in consumer product goods, ideally in the beauty industry
- Experience with consolidation process required
- Master's in Business Administration highly preferred
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Thrives on an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented. Able to work on multiple projects and strong multitasking abilities
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft AX a plus
- Strong excel skills
- Deadline oriented
- Creative problem solver, contributes to new ideas and finds solutions to business challenges in operations and finance
- Transparency & highest level of professionalism at all times
- Embraces the following 3 LVMH Values: Deliver Excellence, Cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit and Be creative and innovative.
- Based in Jersey City with weekly trips to NYC HQ
- Frequent communications (Skype, calls) with Asia and Europe
- 3 to 4 trips per year in Europe and Asia for Budgets and Strategic plan reviews