The position is based in Rome. The candidate will manage the organization of video productions, including promo videos, interviews, short films and live events, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality.
The candidate will:
- Be responsible for the management of video production projects from conception to completion, including proposing photographers, directors, stylists and casting, supervising project-based documentation such as contracts, budgets, delivery plans, and creative briefs
- Work closely with a small team for post-producing and editing videos
- Organize the pre-production phase of videos, tracking and monitoring production budget, negotiating rates and booking photographers/videographers, models, hair and make-up artists, location companies and photo studios
- Attend video shootings and live events in order to ensure that any new video production is consistent and in line with project objectives and with the creative direction as well as brand values
- Managing relationships with existing suppliers and finding new ones, to ensure the production of high-quality video content within set timeframes and budgets
- Collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Degree in Communications or related field
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in photo/video shoot or event production within luxury fashion industry
- Excellent English, fluent French would be a plus
- Willing to travel up to 50% of working time
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not necessary
- Strong creative sense and high interest in fashion
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to a high standard as well as strong can-do mentality.