1. Brand Management
- Develop annual marketing plans with the guidance of the Senior Brand Manager and Marketing Director.
- Identify precisely the customer & consumer insight then implements/ monitors all relevant marketing activities from concept development, production to launching on site to achieve the desired positioning locally, consistent with global guidelines.
- Conduct regular market visit to understand both trade need/update, consumers trend, key competitors' update and to foster relationship with key trade partners to ultimately recruit new consumers
- Develop local marketing plans with clear objectives and sound strategies, with an integrated approach.
- Achieve agreed level of brand contribution through active monitoring and control of pricing, trade offers and A&P spend to achieve agreed level of brand contribution
- Develop together with sales force accurate sales forecast and maintain inventory level at company target level and to cater market local demand.
- Monitor and report various aspects of brand performance through market visits, research, and trade responses, sales and ensure the ROI.
- Budget and LE submissions together with the finance team and to ensure timely and accurate submissions of necessary data.
- Timely submission of marketing proposals/reports/ analysis for approval
- Implement new processes, follow on reports, coordinate internally and externally
2. Activation plans
- Manage and work with all relevant external agencies to ensure clear understanding of brand's objectives and strategies. Work with them closely to develop and implement activities to the highest level of professional excellence.
- Based on global guidelines, leverage relevant activations tools, analyse gap versus local consumer and market.
- Contribute to orchestration strategy to run key activations across channels and touchpoints
- Recommend, plan and adapt marketing and sales tools to develop new channels
- Monitoring, control and evaluation of advertising and promotion spends. Ensure deployment is done effectively and efficiently according to the annual marketing plan.
- Develop creative promotion campaigns for specific outlets in relation to promotion objectives.
- Execute and follow-up on the field, the marketing activities and activation calendar.
3. Business Development
- Identify business opportunities for exploitation for proposal to the Marketing Director.
- Rationalization of product mix to improve brand contribution.
- Contribute to regional and international initiatives in improving current brand/ business management systems
- Collaborate with sales team and trade marketing manager to create brand experience/visibility across channels
- Spend sufficient time in the trade to understand the minds of trade, consumers and competitors. Coordinate with the Sales and other departments to ensure maximization of promotion and brand publicity.
- Contribute to key accounts negotiations, and preparation to ensure effective use of FTT
- Ensure timely follow-up, tracking and execution on key projects and key channel related matters.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a marketing discipline.
- Strong written and spoken English. Dialects such as Cantonese and Mandarin a plus.
- At least 3 years' experience as brand executive in FMCG or luxury products company.
- Experience in retail and 4A advertising agencies will be an advantage
- Experience in Wines and Spirits industry, or beverages sector
- Analytical skill and a quick thinker
- Data driven, and digital mindset
- Commercially and strategically aware, consumer focused, cross-culture sensitive
- Very organized, structured, pragmatic
- Good presentation skills (form and content) with ability to convince and promote his/her ideas
- Strong business acumen, has a knack for figures
- Knowledge in consumer research, digital marketing, trend analysis, public relations, production.
- Interpersonal skills. A high degree of personal presence with good networking, influencing and communication skills
- Sensitive to trends and styles.
- Affinity with wines and spirit industry
- Ability to deal with pressure, ambiguity, change management
- Positive mindset, can-do approach, hands-on and resilient
- Outgoing, active, sociable and energetic.
- Hands on, pragmatic, reactive, respects deadline.
- Can self-motivate and strong achiever.
- Ability to work under evolving environment to deliver target within tight deadlines.
- Creative problem solving and resourceful.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team player and collaborative and ability to create connections