Moët Hennessy gathers some of the world-renowned LVMH wines and spirits brands that have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
The United States is a strategic and growing market for Moët Hennessy USA.
The National Brand Activation team is the key point of contact between Moët Hennessy USA and its agency of choice: Strategic Group. Its role is to maximize excellence and performance of the agency's resources to achieve MHUSA business objectives. The team operates as an entrepreneurial team within MHUSA with a cross-functional scope (Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT...).
Strategic Group is the agency who executes all sampling, activations and advocacy programs for the Moët Hennessy USA portfolio. They are the employer of Specialists, Ambassadors, Team Hennessy and Mixology Ambassador resources (200+ people).
As the main support for the Senior Director National Brand Activation, the National Brand Activation VIE responsibilities include conducting sales data analysis, create and maintain ad-hoc and regular reporting.
1. Be responsible of business analysis with the goal of providing business recommendations to Sales and Marketing teams and increase results of Strategic Group and the Specialists resources. The VIE will be the internal and external key contact person for all reporting questions regarding the agency.
Analysis can include: menus survey, depletions, distribution, velocity, productivity by person, placements by person, ROI by account by person.
2. Support the financial planning and management of Strategic Group and the Specialists resources. Ensure that the financial planning model is up to date and fits the current business reality.
Finances include: budgeting, tracking, financial simulations, costs updates and changes, end of year reconciliation.
3. Maximize awareness and knowledge of Strategic Group and the Specialists amongst MHUSA employees by communicating on the specialists performances and Strategic Group ways of working. The VIE will be encouraged to find new ways to highlight the agency's work.
Content can include: reporting documents, trainings for new hires, policies, FAQ, business information, links, org charts, training videos...
4. Support the Senior Director National Brand Activation in cross-functional projects.
Projects can be: change management, presentation for executives, financial model redesign...
Being a part of a team of 2 people, the VIE will have the freedom to create and lead its own projects. Given the size, scale and strategic nature of National Brand Activation, the VIE will have the opportunity to be exposed to an executive audience.
The VIE will be given the chance to shadow a specialist in their daily work to better understand the agency's activity.
Qualification, experience & skills required
Education: Masters from Business or Engineering school. Major in Finance appreciated but not required
Languages: English, knowledge of French a plus
Professional experience: relevant Financial Planning or Sales/Marketing experience with strong analytics.
Technical & management skills:
- Mastery of MS Excel (daily use of advanced functionalities "INDEX" "MATCH" "SUMIF" "VLOOKUP" are a must) and MS Powerpoint, MSOffice suite
- Knowledge of Anaplan, Qlik, Salesforce software is a plus
- Macro-programming in Visual Basic is a plus
Personal & interpersonal skills:
· A versatile profile open to tackle multiple and varied tasks (data analysis, marketing, sales)
· A self-starter who can take direction but work independently
· An interest in the Wines and Spirits industry
· An approachable & positive attitude
· Able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment
· An ability to handle complexity
February 1st - 18 months
Based in NYC
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you are eligible to the VIE program and the J1 visa.
The VIE program is specific for candidates eligible to VIE contracts (see below)
Mandatory VIE criteria :
- Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply to be an international intern.
- You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
- Being graduated from a Bachelor/Master degree, and hold the diploma.
More details : https://www.civiweb.com/EN/le-volontariat-international/VIE_CONDITIONS.aspx