Moët Hennessy gathers some of the world-renowned LVMH wines and spirits brands that have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Our mission: enrich memories, celebrate the moment, inspire dreams.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our teams are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
As part of the North America Travel Retail Team based in Miami; you will support the Finance Director of NA region by providing business analysis and financial reporting to ensure the full proficiency of the region.
- Planning (50%) :
- Consolidate customer MMF and manage consistency in forecasts vs. phasing plans.
- Manage APO submission with MHUSA Operations team, and liaise with Maison's directly
- Support sales strategies through ensuring appropriate inventory and product availability
- Manage sales landings for region
- Monitor orders that are being placed, and their shipments within sales landing period
- Highlight sales push items and secure orders working with Sales team
- Communicate all phase in phase out of new vintages and skus with sales teams
- Manage VAP/Giftbox process completely ensuring goods arrive in time
- Update VAP Tracker report
- Analysis & Reporting (35%) :
- Prepare monthly depletion analysis and conduct other competitive analysis as needed (Ad-hoc Reporting)
- Assist Region Finance Director/Manager with Sales and Depletions Analysis
- Assist Region Finance Director/Manager with monthly reporting, D+1 / D+7 and MMF reports by providing qualitative comments in case of major variances vs. prior year and budget forecasts
- Assist Region Finance Director/Manager with Budget Planning process and reporting
- Prepare monthly Sell-In vs. Sell-Out analysis reports
- Assist Region Finance Director/Manager with Financial Closing process, Volume reporting, A&P/FTT Accruals
- Ad hoc Projects and Analysis (15%) :
- Support the field sales management personnel on all system applications - MH Biz/SAP related questions/issues
- Investigate MH Biz reporting data issues
- Ad hoc project and analysis requests
Qualification, experience & skills required
Education: Undergraduate Degree in Accounting/ Finance preferred.
Following 1-2 years business analytical experience in Finance environment. You show strong analytical and organizational skills, you know how to priorities your work. The VIE will be in frequent relation with sales team to manage forecasts, in this way, we need someone with great communication skills. According to its adaptability, the VIE will be proactive and lead change to improve the current process within TRNA teams. A detail-oriented person with team player mindset is required for this mission.
Excel Proficiency is a must have.
Fluent English mandatory.
Knowledge of the Beverage Alcohol Industry is a plus
Duration: 18 months, from March 1st.
Location : Miami, FL
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you are eligible to the VIE program and the J1 visa.
The VIE program is specific for candidates eligible to VIE contracts (see below)
Mandatory VIE criteria :
- Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply to be an international intern.
- You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
- Being graduated from a Bachelor/Master degree, and hold the diploma.
More details : https://www.civiweb.com/EN/le-volontariat-international/VIE_CONDITIONS.aspx