- Play a key role in the forecast process (PMT, Budget, LE) by helping building guidelines and financial supports and presentations to the Direction and MH
- Support the Finance Manager in monitoring the activity, analyzing performance of our key markets by updating trackers and reports.
- Elaborate and publish Actual Internal reports such as Belvedere dashboard, MFR, Comex presentations, etc..
- Forecast planning (Strategic Plan, Budget, LE) : Assist Finance Manager during the forecast process and work closely with Sales team Marketing team and Distillery team.
- Input PMT assumptions from in our simulation tool (BPT) + create analysis.
- Assist in building Maison Budget guidelines to the markets
- Understand Market's budget submission / explain variances vs guidelines, provide analysis and prepare documentation for discussion
- Help build presentation to the Board and the Group.
- Support the Finance, BDD, and Marketing teams by building monthly activity reports
- US depletions + Sell-in report
- Monthly Financial Report
- Business updates to BDD's according to their travel plans
- Quarterly Dashboard with KPIs Scorecard
- Quarterly POSM report for our Business Development Director
- T&E report
- Follow up on VAPs + POSM status by working closely with the New Product Development team and providing regular feedback to the Finance Manager
- Assist in writing and maintaining the Transfer Price documentation.
- Involved in our internal control process by ensuring Belvedere processes are well documented
- Ad hoc Analysis
Education: Business school or University, finance specialization or dual profile IT engineer + master in Finance
Languages: Fluent in English. French is a plus.
Professional experience & know how:
- Equivalent 1-2 year(s) experience.
- Very solid skills in information systems; Essbase (Topaz / SmartView), Cognos powerplay, SAP are a strong plus.
Management, Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Hard worker
- Ability to commit to deadlines
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to learn on the fly
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills - Team spirit
- Energy and motivation to learn
Based in NYC
Start: December 2018
Duration: 18 months
Before applying, please make sure you are eligible to the VIE program (Business France) and to the J1 visa for 18 months.