To work alongside the Commercial Planning Analyst, collaborate with the Sales teams by providing support, analysis and insight. Take an active part in all topics managed by Commercial Planning
Reporting & Systems
- Become an expert in the use of software and tools utilised by the commercial teams (SalesForce, Qlik and BPC). Be the main BPC Admin / Support contact
- Manage the BPC (Business Planning) element of the month end processes, which includes: loading of actuals results over the forecasted position, reconciliation of Net Sales items to SAP, review the forecasting integrity (identifying trends and patterns), ensure all mappings are up-to-date (customers, products amongst others)
- Assist with the creation, management and maintenance of all BPC reports for the sales teams, reconciling to the appropriate accounting software.
Pricing & FTT Management
- Assist the Commercial Planning Analyst in the creation and update of the Price List
- General support to the team on FTT tracking and monitoring
- SAP FTT Support in coordination with Customer service
- FIP volume analysis & FIP redevelopment
- Management of Allocated products and performance assessment vs Budget
- Definition and tracking of VAPs allocation
- To support Commercial Planning in the provision of information for regular monthly reports, business reviews and ad hoc requests from senior team as required.
- Help with the update of MHE Commercial Packs
- Assist into creating a standard presentation "frame" to be used for various business updates, reviews and analyses
Induction / Trainings
- As expert of the different commercial planning tools, participate into the creation and animation of regular trainings and Q&A sessions
- Train new joiners on commercial planning tools and processes
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
- Sales Team (On and Off Trade)
- Finance Team
- Customer Service
- Customers in "Route to Market" channel as required for data
- MHIS (Moet Hennessy Information Systems)
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Business / Engineering degree, Finance / Controlling / Planning specialisation
Professional experience & know how
- Entry level position with 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Able to deliver in a fast paced, complex, matricial environment
- Thirst for learning, interest in the Wines & Spirits industry
Technical & management skills
- Very solid information systems acumen: Business Planning Tool (SAP BPC or Cognos TM1), Oracle Essbase
- Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint expert, VBA a plus
- Fluent English, second language is a plus
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication & listening skills, team player
- Able to go the extra mile, curious & open-minded
- Rigorous, adaptable, autonomous
- Like to deal with numbers & data
- Ability to learn on the fly
- Ability to work across Moet Hennessy UK with the various stakeholders to improve overall efficiency and to ensure deadlines are met