TEAM AND SCOPE
Within the Marketing and Training Department, the main mission of the VIE will be to create new and exceptional experiences enhancing Parfums Christian Dior image and engaging costumers.
- Development of service offer in the distribution : Department stores, multibrands and Maison Christian Dior.
- Propose new kind of offer to dynamize the point of sale creating new and remarkable experiences for the customer.
- Analyze trends and customer expectations
- Receive and evaluate customers' feedback to improve the services we offer
- If necessary for the new service offer find suppliers and negotiate terms and conditions with them
- Digital gaming and training to ensure a high level of sales force (internal and external Beauty Consultants)
- Implementation of a new digital app dedicated to training lo lever teams knowledge and expertise
- Review or adapt contents
- Beta test of the app
- Define a plan to launch the app ensuring users engagement
- Development of new direct to customer events, roadshows and spectacular events
Throughout this mission, you will have the opportunity to develop the following competencies:
- Creativity and innovation
- Business orientation
- Customer focus
- Decision making
- Critical thinking
- Project management
The HOUSE of PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity.
- Graduate in Business Administration, with a major in Marketing and 2 years' experience in customer experience development
- Previous experience in retail or in direct contact with customers will be a plus
- Fluency in Spanish and English, proficiency in French is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented work ethic
- Dynamic, positive and open minded
DETAILS OF THE VIE:
Contract: International Volunteer Program
Start date: Janvier 2020
Location: Madrid, Spain
Length of the assignment: 12 months (with the option to extend)
1. Submit your application online.
2. Due to summer vacations, we will get back to you in September 2019. If your application is selected, you will be contacted by the HR team for a first phone interview.
3. If you are successful during the first round, you will then be interviewed by the manager(s) in charge of the position.
Information à l'attention des candidats
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you meet the following criteria to be eligible for this program https://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/les-conditions-du-VI.