The VIE will provide all key stakeholders in the region with relevant analysis and tools required to ensure that the region meets its' budget obligations, and ensure all reporting deadlines are met each month. This position will work hand in hand to assist the Region Finance Director, Finance Manager and Sales Analyst.
Advertising and Promotion (40%):
- Manage all financial planning stages for A&P - budget, actuals, rolling budgets, latest estimates, accruals, landings
- Emphasis on local activation, sales promo (SP), point of sale (POSM) and value added packaging (VAP) items for all Northeast markets
- Manage reconciliation process with Specialists
- Organize monthly review with Brand Development Managers (BDM) to ensure actuals align with budget and analyze variances
- Manage all aspects of purchasing (PR, PO, GR) of Region in SAP/SRM
- Approve A&P invoices in purchasing workflow platform (Webcycle)
- Manage all budget transfers in coordination with Central Finance and Brand Team
- Investigate unknown charges for Market Managers (MM) and BDMs in SAP/Concur/Webcycle
- Liaise with the accounting team to book all journal entries
- Responsible for region hard close accruals
- Work with Sr. Finance Director, Finance Manager and MMs to complete Pricing Tool in summer for following year, managing all price increases
- Manage all A&P changes through the end of the year until finalized - including VAP, POSM, Specialists, etc.
- Work with Regional Finance team to utilize forecasted depletions, A&P, and Distributor Support (FTT) to construct a forecasted full year P&L, analyzing variances
- Update on a weekly basis - A&P Tracker, BDM Plans, SP Plans, Invoice Tracker, and Price Report
- Provide Monthly Reports - dashboards, 12M trending, target accounts
- Work with Region Finance, Central Finance and MMs on Pricing Tool Analysis and deal completion
- Create and update FTT calendars each month with actual depletions and actual percentage of supported depletions or actual cases (Anaplan)
- Validate all distributor FTT invoices in Webcycle against active FTT calendar prior to approval
- Request credits from distributors/suppliers as needed
- Manage hard close process
Depletions - Backup to Sr. Dir RF (5%):
- Mid-month / end of month reports and analysis
- Responsible for toplines into Anaplan, MMF consolidation, and load MRF into Anaplan
- MRF with Senior Leadership Team
- Manage overhead (T&E) budgets and monthly reports by region employee
- Support MMs on all system applications - MHBiz/Anaplan related questions/issues
- Investigate and find solutions to all MHBiz/Anaplan reporting data issues
- Action all pricing issues with Operations working with MMs and BDMs
Anaplan Related (Integrated Planning Platform) (15%):
- Participate in UAT workshops and tool's improvement
- Perform training session of end users from beginning to end
- Ensure consistency of data between several internal data sources for multiple region stakeholders
- Describe region's need and provide templates for Anaplan development team
- Identify bugs and communicate all region bugs to the Anaplan Center of Excellence
- Run/build any ad hoc reports as requested by Senior Leadership
Education: Master's Degree required in Accounting/ Finance
1-2+ years business experience in an Accounting / Finance role in a commercial environment.
Preferable experience includes investment banking and corporate FP&A.
Candidate must have excellent analytical skills and a high level of organization.
Advanced Excel skills required.
Anaplan knowledge a plus.
An aptitude for numbers and a high level of attention to detail are integral to success.
Solid interpersonal and communication skills are required.
Must be able to work with all levels of the organization and must be able to adapt to various work styles.
VIE start date: May 1st, 2019
Duration: 18 months
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you meet the criteria to be eligible for this program at
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.